Tips for Completing your Student Registration in School Engage
Northern Lights Public Schools uses School Engage for program registrations.
If you are new to NLPS, detailed instructions for registering through School Engage are included in our School Engage Parent Registration User Guide.
If you already have students enrolled in NLPS, you can access School Engage through your PowerSchool Parent Portal account. Detailed instructions are included in our Parent Registration User Guide for Existing Parents.
Here are some tips that may help once you have accessed School Engage and selected the form that you need to fill out.
- Use the arrows in the top corner to proceed to the next page.
- There are some fields that are mandatory and you will not be able to move to the next page until they are completed. Those fields will be highlighted in red.
- You can use the page numbers at the top to go back to the previous screen, but only if you have completed the mandatory fields.
- Make sure to Save at any time during the registration process. You can also leave the form and come back at any time.
- You will receive an email confirmation when the form is submitted.
- Postal Code must be in the correct format (A1A 1A1). Make sure you are using capital letters and do not add the space, it will be added for you.
- Phone number will be automatically formatted as well; you just need to enter the 10-digit number.