2022-2023 K-12 Registration
Registration forms for the 2022-2023 school year will be available on Friday, April 1.
- You do not need to fill out a registration form if your child is already a student with NLPS. If you are transferring to a different school within NLPS, please contact your current school to have your information transferred to the new school.
- If you have children enrolled in an NLPS school and need to enroll a child that is currently not enrolled (ie. a new kindergarten student), please sign in to your PowerSchool Parent Portal account to register them using School Engage.
- You will need to access the Parent Portal using a computer (desktop or laptop) in order to access registration forms. You will not be able to access the forms using the Parent Portal app.
- If you do not already have a Parent Portal account set up, please contact your child's school and they will assist you.
- Detailed instructions for registering through School Engage are included in our Parent Registration User Guide for Existing Parents.
- If you are new to Northern Lights Public Schools (no other children currently enrolled in one of our schools), please register using School Engage. If your child was previously enrolled in NLPS, you will already have a SchoolEngage account. Please do not create a new account, use your email address to sign in.
- We recommend using a computer (desktop or laptop) to complete forms in School Engage. Forms can also be completed on a tablet, but are not mobile friendly and we do not recommend using a smartphone to complete forms.
- detailed instruction for registering through School Engage are included in our School Engage Parent Registration User Guide.
Once you have accessed School Engage, please select the 2022-2023 K-12 Registration Form, fill everything out, and submit the form. If you require assistance with filling out the form, please contact the school.
For tips on completing your registration form, please see the Tips for Completing Your Student Registration page.
High School Students that are new to Northern Lights Public Schools should register online but must also make arrangements to meet with the school's guidance counsellor or principal to do their course selection and complete the registration process.