For the well-being of our employees and eligible family members, NLSD provides an Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) which can help with many concerns and problems. The service is provided through Homewood Health. The program can help with personal and employment problems including:
- Stress at home or on the job
- Family problems
- Problems with alcohol or drugs
- Gambling and Sexual Addictions
- Job Peformance concerns
- Conflict with supervisor, colleagues, or public
- Anxiety, depression and other psychological problems
- Coping with chronic pain or illness
- Financial difficulties
- Crisis or other traumatic events.
EFAP is a confidential service available to employees and eligible family members.