The 2021-2022 Transportation Registration Form is now available in School Engage. If your child has already been taking the bus to or from school you may not have to fill out a new form. Please complete the form if any of the following apply to you:
- Your child is new to Northern Lights Public Schools (including Kindergarten students)
- Your child has not taken the bus before but you want them to start taking the bus this year
- Your child has been taking bus and you live within the town/city limits of Bonnyville, Cold Lake or Lac La Biche
- Your child rides the bus and is changing schools next year
- Your child rides the bus but their address or pickup/dropoff locations will change in the new school year
To access the form, you will need to log in to the PowerSchool Parent Portal on a computer (desktop or laptop). You will not be able to access the forms using the Parent Portal app. Once you are logged in to your Parent Portal account, please do the following:
- Click on School Engage on the left hand side
- Click on Students on the left hand side
- Click on the name of the student you wish to register for transportation services
- Click on the 2021-2022 Transportation Registration Form. Please make sure you have selected the form for the correct year.
- Click on the Open icon to open the form
- Complete the information in the form and click Submit
If you are registering more than one student for the bus, you will need to repeat the process and complete a separate form for each child.
Once you have submitted your form, the NLPS Transportation Department will contact you to confirm your information, discuss any fees that may apply, and provide you with information on how to pay those fees. Where fees are applicable, registrations are not considered complete until the first installment of fees has been paid through School Cash Online.
More information about fees and how to register is available on our website: Transportation Registration.Posted on