Our Speech Language team has organized pop-up reading sessions for students in Kindergarten to Grade 4 over the next two weeks!
During the session one of our SLP team members will be reading a book, modelling vocabulary, and doing activities that encourage language growth.
These sessions are open to all students, not just those who normally receive speech therapy.
Sessions will take place on the following dates and times:
Please note more times have been added to the schedule!
Kindergarten and Grade 1
- Tuesday, May 11 - 2-2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 13 - 2-2:30 p.m.
- Friday, May 14 - 2-2:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 18 - 2-2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 19 - 2-2:30 p.m.
Grades 2 to 4
- Tuesday, May 11 - 2:30-3 p.m.
- Thursday, May 13 - 2:30-3 p.m.
- Monday, May 17 - 2-2:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 18 - 2:30 - 3 p.m.
To see which books we will be reading and to access the links for each session, please click on the poster.Posted on