Dealing with COVID-19, self-isolation, working from home, and classes being cancelled, can heighten stress and anxiety for everyone.
Here are some resources to help you cope:
- Active Coping Calendar
Downloadable calendar with daily coping activities from Action for Happiness
- Building Developmental Relationships During the COVID-19 Crisis
A checklist for building relationships with the youth in our life that will help them cope during this time.
- COVID-19 and Your Mental Health
Helpful Tips from Alberta Health Services
- COVID-19 resources: Self-care, working from home, and tips for parents
Many resources for parents and families to help cope with working from home, self-isolation, and changes due to the pandemic shared by the Red Cross.
- Dance PL3Y
There are 16 free videos to get everyone dancing!
- Mindful Schools
Search family in the app for creative ideas to get moving.
- Social-Emotional Learning Resources during COVID-19 for Parents and Teachers
Podcasts, videos, articles and links full of information and activities you can do to promote social-emotional learning.
Through a set of daily messages, people receive advice and encouragement helpful in developing healthy personal coping skills and resiliency.
- Trauma Informed Parenting During our "Staycation"
Tips for keeping families rooted in safety and growing in connection during the COVID-19 quarantine.